I’ve noticed that online conversations can feel quite different when there’s a video element involved. Text messages are convenient, but seeing someone and communicating in real time can add another layer to the interaction.
That’s what made GoMeet interesting to me. The idea of meeting people through live conversations gives you an opportunity to move beyond short introductions and see whether the conversation actually flows.


I usually think a good video chat comes down to a few simple things:



  • Keeping the opening conversation relaxed
  • Finding a topic you both enjoy
  • Giving the other person space to respond
  • Not forcing the conversation if the chemistry isn’t there
  • 519190.jpg519190.jpg

With GoMeet, I’d probably focus less on having a perfect introduction and more on seeing where the horney conversation naturally goes.
Do you prefer video chats from the beginning, or would you rather exchange a few messages first?